The Learning Indicator measures general cognitive aptitude and is the best predictor to learning ability, adaptability and trainability.
Learning AbilityLearning ability reflects a broad and deep capability of understanding our surroundings – ‘catching on’ or ‘making sense’ of things. Learning ability is widely recognized as the single most reliable indicator of performance and career progression. The Learning Indicator is a leading international cognitive ability assessment tool providing you with unique insight into an individual’s on-the-job performance in a future position.
Key features of PI Learning Indicator™:
- The Learning Indicator is the only dynamic assessment system. Each assessment is unique as it is generated dynamically from a large pool of questions.
- It is easily administered via a multi-language web platform.
- The test exists in 79 languages with more languages being deployed regularly.
- It takes 12 minutes to complete the 50 questions.
- Results are presented in a 1 page report for HR or 1 page report for candidate. It provides valuable quantified information about a person’s ability to learn, including indicative measures of numerical, abstract and verbal reasoning ability.
- There is the possibility to connect the Learning Indicator to your applicant tracking system.
- Compliance to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)